Thinking About Titty Fucking Salma Hayek's Modesty



Source:
http://www.GutterUncensoredPlus.com/

Salma Hayek might be considered one of Hollywood's sexiest stars, but she hates her body. The Mexican actress who is married to French billionaire François-Henri Pinault has revealed how she won a "Best Body Award" but was too embarrassed to accept it. Salma's face is really beautiful too but what I would love to do is to push my face between her amazing tits. I mean, does she expect men to look her in the face when she wears cleavage revealing outfits as you can see below. It is good that her modesty has nothing to do with her skanky clothes.

I like the modesty in not accepting the award though. Selma's body (tits) blows Megan Fox and Olivia Wilde's bodies out the water and their presumeably #1 and #2 on Maxim's hot 100 list. I am sorry, sure they are young and tight but I like chicks with tits. Big natural tits that can make a grown man's mouth water up. But Selma isn't fooling anyone, we all know she knows she's hot. But just once, I want to hear a hot chick with huge boobs admit that she is smoking and every man want to titty fuck the hell out of her. Don't expect Salma Hayek to be the one to do it. She told Parade magazine:

"I won a 'Best Body Award' from Fitness Magazine and I was too embarrassed to accept it. I actually don't have a good body, but if everybody thinks so, I guess it means I'm a good actress. I have acted the part of the girl who has a very good body. If you know how to dress, there's some tricks you can pull."

Unless it's all an act, Salma Hayek gets points for modesty. She is getting long in the tooth but still has some nice huge tits. Too bad she is so short but that mean I could carry her around the room while she's riding my cock. That is the good thing about petite chicks. And you know you have something good with you have a petite chick like Salma with gigantic tits. And thank god the modesty end in words and not with her her choice of clothes. Click on image to enlarge.


-----------------------------------------------

Salma Hayek Jiménez (born September 2, 1966 in Coatzacoalcos, Veracruz, Mexico) is a Mexican/Lebanese actress, director, television and film producer. Hayek has appeared in more than thirty films and performed as an actress outside of Hollywood in Mexico and Spain. Hayek's charitable work includes increasing awareness on violence against women and discrimination against immigrants. http://www.GutterUncensoredPlus.com/



You have read this article Actress / Boobs / Cleavage / Exposed / GutterUncensored / Latina / Nipple / Nips / NSFW / Nude Scene / Salma Hayek / Sexy / Tits / Topless / Uncensored with the title Thinking About Titty Fucking Salma Hayek's Modesty. You can bookmark this page URL http://cemento-movisi-poesias.blogspot.com/2009/10/thinking-about-titty-fucking-salma.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...